Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
74848643

I have audio books on audible and need to get them on iTunes

I have audio books on audible and need to get them on iTunes so I can use them on my new nano. All my computers are apple.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ernest Agyare replied 1 year ago.

ErnestAgyare :

good morning i can assist you with this

Customer: thank you
ErnestAgyare :

do you know where you audio books are in your mac book

Customer: I have a Mac mini and a g5 also iPad iPhone 5 old iPod touch and the one I want the audio books is for the anew nano touch
Customer: I have a mini
ErnestAgyare :

do you currently have an books on audio and if so...where are they located

ErnestAgyare :

on your mac mini?

Customer: I have tem in my audibl account
ErnestAgyare :

can you download them to your machine?

ErnestAgyare :

1. Go to Audible.com and set up an account if you don't already have one.

2. Choose and download an Audible audio file.

These are files whose names end with .aa.

3. Drag the Audible file to the iTunes window.

ErnestAgyare :

please let me know if this was helpful remember my purpose here is to help you till you reach a satisfactory solution

Customer: I'm downloading a book right now at my audible account it should take a few minutes I really appreciate your help
ErnestAgyare :

after you download it please follow the instructions i provided and let me know if it is working ...i will be on standby until then ....good luck

Experience: 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER