Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
74848643

I have just installed Boot camp on my macbook and so have a

Customer Question

I have just installed Boot camp on my macbook and so have a dual boot operating system of choice of windows and mac os x. I tend to have problems with computers a lot where i have to do reinstalls of the operating system . Is there a way i can create a bootable reinstall disk for this fresh Dual OS (mac osx + bootcamp Windows) configuration in the event of a frozen or corrupted hard drive etc? OR what is the best back up solutions for this type of mac computer configuration for : backups, restores, re-installs?
Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ernest Agyare replied 3 years ago.
i am hear to assist you with this issue. Unfortunately the PC side is a virtual side, but however you can use your time machine to do a complete back up for your mac os x in case you have a corrupted hard drive. But no there is no bootable reinstall disk. I hope this helps. Please let me know if i can further assist you
I am sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with the service I provided. Is there anything I can do to further assist you. My goal is to bring you complete satisfaction