Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
74848643

Hello my name isXXXXX tried to sync some songs from itunes

Hello my name isXXXXX tried to sync some songs from itunes on to my ipad. a message came up which said that there was content on the ipad that itunes did not recognise and did I want to sync it with itunes. (it also said if I did not sync it all the content would be removed). Mu ipad then took me through the procrss of registration with itunes and I was horrified at the end of it to dicover that everything had been removed, holiday photos of my family who live overseas, and worst of all content that I spent months putting together on Ancestry.com.
Everything was wiped as if I had just walked out of the shop. I am so very angry with itunes if there was an alternative I would use it instead. I am in despair that anything can be done but if it can I would be very greateful.

ErnestAgyare :

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am here to assist. The issue you are having seems to be you accidently wiped your Ipad. Infortunately the backup for the Ipad is the Itunes on your system. If you dont have the backup on itunes then unfortunately there is no way to recover the files that are deleted. Please let me know if that answered you question. I am sure it is not what you wanted to hear but unfortunately that is the solution. Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistant

Customer:

Thanks