Nathan, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.
59725966

how to import photo from an ipad

Customer Question

how to import photo from an ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

p0llinate :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

p0llinate :

Do you have a mac or a pc computer?

p0llinate :

There are a few ways to do this, you can connect the usb cable from comptuer to ipad, and open the ipad "drive" as a folder to manually drag/drop or copy/paste the desired photos to the location of your choice, you can use the built in windows/mac photo importer program,

p0llinate :

or you can configure icloud on your itunes account, so that the ipad will actually sync all photos on it with the photo folder on your computer (photostream)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't understand. Please cancel this request. And refund my deposit at 100%. Thanks,

p.s. no further charges are acceptable.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.
Bill, if you're having trouble with my answer, you only need tell me what part you're unsure of, and answer my earlier questions, and I'll be happy to walk you through the process.

If you still wish though, I'll be happy to cancel your question and have a refund issued for you.

Let me know,