Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
74848643

Hi, I am currently using firefox and keep having my keyword

Customer Question

Hi, I am currently using firefox and keep having my keyword searcher intercepted in the address bar, by a 3rd party (telstra bigpond navsupport) site. I have reset Firefox to default settings and updated browser, but it's still an issue. Telstra say they won't help me unless I pay, because they don't support Firefox. How can I make sure my keyword searches are in Google and stop Telstra from hijacking my feed?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ernest Agyare replied 3 years ago.

ErnestAgyare :

please first clear all your cookies and cache. Then go to control panel and completely uninstall firefox...when it is completely uninstalled ...reinstall it by going to download.com and searching mozilla firefox. This should solve your problem. Please let me know if this is helpful

hello i am following up to ensure you issue has been solved. Please remember my purpose here is to assist you until you problem is resolved. do you need further assistance . I thank you for remembering to rate me as that is how i get credit for my service. Thank you
I am sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with my assistance, I take pride in satisfying my customers, is there anything I can do to further assist you?