Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have been playing super slot machines for quite awhile, i

Customer Question

I have been playing super slot machines for quite awhile, i had about 5,000 credits, logged into it this morning and i have 111 credits, what happened to my credits
Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel Whelan replied 3 years ago.

Daniel Whelan :

Hi, has anything changed (new programs, updates, etc) on your mac between losing your credits?

Customer :

nothing has changed

Daniel Whelan :

Can you please give me the website address of the game so I can do some research into it? Also I am wondering if you had to use your credits by a certain time as they disappeared this morning and it's the beginning of a new month.

Customer :

DANGEROUS URL REMOVED/superslots/fb i have never lost credits before , you get more credits every time you log into the gane they just keep increasing

Daniel Whelan :

The first part of the web address has been removed but I presume it is the facebook app called superslots?

Customer :

yes it is

Daniel Whelan :

OK, I'm going to opt out now because I dont know much about facebook games. I did install the app on my facebook page to find info but there very little. There is a forum, you could try posting your question there.

Daniel Whelan :

Once I opt out another expert may be able to help you.

Customer :

will the other expert get in touch with me?

Daniel Whelan :

Yes they will see the opt-out and that it is available to be answered.

Customer :

Thanks

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name is Dustin, And I am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

Can you verify the exact slot machine game your tallking about.. Is this the one?

https://www.facebook.com/SuperSlotsGame

?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DANGEROUS URL REMOVED/superslots

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
If you notice, when you send me the link.

Its saying "dangeorous URL removed. "

Can you please break the link up like

j u s t a n s w e r . com/ superslots.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

facebook.com/superslots

not sure what you need or how to find it

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

facebook.com/superslots

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.. Took me some time to find the company who owns and operates Superslots..

Tinyco, is the company who operates Superslots.

And if you have encountered a bug with the game, facebook cannot help you.. Only Tinyco can.

What you need to do is submit a support request, make sure to name your facebook account and email address.

Make sure to mention how many credits you had, and when they dissapeared..

And then submit the request.. Then, the support team at tinyco ( the only ones who cn help )

Will look over your request and then work to fix the bug that removed your credits.. And then, replace them for you.

The link below, is the exact link you need to fill out the submission on

http://support.tinyco.com/anonymous_requests/new

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin