Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

So I reset my iPhone last night and everything worked out fine.

So I reset my iPhone last night and everything worked out fine. I can still call, send messages, etc. The only thing wrong is that my contacts refuse to be imported from my sim card. Please help.
Had you been syncing with iCloud or a computer?
If it is the SIM card that came with your iPhone that will do nothing because the iPhone does not store contacts on the SIM card. That is only for importing contacts from an old SIM card from a different phone and even that may not always work. See here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4994?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

That is why I asked if you had synced it with iCloud or a computer that is the way to get them back. Let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The contacts were on the sim card from a previous phone. Turns out that I am just sending back the phone for a refund. Thank you for the answer though!