Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment
19897260

I need to upload a photo of a product I sell, but they will

I need to upload a photo of a product I sell, but they will only let me upload 1 picture in JPG format. I want to upload more than one to fully explain my product.

Is there a way to combine JPGs so that I can upload 1 picture that is a combination of multiple JPGs, that is still clear and legible?

Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

The website your trying to upload your photo too.. What website is it specifically?

And there are ways to combine pictures so that they can be clicked on, blown up, and all images be legible.. So let me know the website your uploading to first, and then we will discuss your options.

Thanks,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You won't know the website, its for a trade show I'm attending. They want to see a picture of the product to show buyers. I don't know what happens to it after I upload it...

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Aha..

So we just need to focus on combining several photos, into a high quality jpeg.

Im going to recommend 2, or 4 photos.. As it will look better on screen.

Lets go with four..

Can you clarify the specific version of Photoshop you have, so that I can try and send you specific directions.

Thanks Stephen,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Photoshop CS6 Version 13 for OS X

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you don't have time, feel free to pass me along, but I would love to get an answer and close this question.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay Stephen.

I thought I had sent you a long reply, quite some time ago.. The message must not have went through..

So let me retype my reply ( and save it this time ) and then send it to you again.

What your going to want to do, is check the current pixel size of each of the 2 or 5 images you want to combine.

Then, create a new image.. and make it the size of all four images put together.. Such as..

if your images are 250 250 pixels.. Then you want the new image to be 1000 x 1000

Then, you just need to drag and drop the four images, onto the new image.. Arrange them.

Then optimize and save it as a jpeg.

The video below, discusses in depth how to do so with 2 pictures.. You can do the same thing with 4 pictures though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBhtoYrDKvs

If you get stuck or run into any issues Stephen, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience: 4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment