Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

I cannot access my credit card as they use Safari only which

I cannot access my credit card as they use Safari only which does not meet requirements MAC OS X.4

I can't find another one so can't access my account

How to add another to tool box besides Safari
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.

BeBoo :

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

BeBoo :

What site are you trying to use?

Customer:

see my questuon

Customer:

Safari

BeBoo :

You did not mention a site, just that it doesn't meet requirements.

BeBoo :

Safari is the browser.

Customer:

What's " a site" don't know crap about computers

BeBoo :

The website that you are trying to visit?

BeBoo :

What are you trying to access?

Customer:

Oh creditonebank.com

BeBoo :

Ok, so you are trying to log in, correct?

Customer:

yes...they have always been ok with safari but now use must use foxfire, internet explorer, etc and I can't find a browser that will work with MAC OS X.4

BeBoo :

Ok, the latest version of Firefox available for 10.4 is 3.6.28: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6.28/mac/en-US/Firefox%203.6.28.dmg

BeBoo :

Once you download that, you should see the Firefox icon appear. You can drag that to your Applications folder, then run it from there.

Customer:

If click above link, computer says "can't find it" Now what to do?

BeBoo :

Hrm, it should start downloading a file.

BeBoo :

Did you get it to download?

BeBoo :

Please don't rate the service poorly without continue working with me.

Customer:

Lower fee, please. Not valued at $28

BeBoo :

I will request that it be lowered for you. Can we continue?

Customer:

$15.00 + $5.00 tip ??

Customer:

Yes

BeBoo :

You can provide a tip at the end but I will request that the value be lowered.

Customer:

ok

BeBoo :

Ok, did you try the Firefox link? I can try giving it a different way.

Customer:

Yes I did

BeBoo :

Ok, did it download a file?

Customer:

Yup as far as I know. I'll up the rating & include $% tip but I still think $28 is too high sorry

Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

INFORMATION WAS ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT WORTH $28.00

HE SAID HE WOULD LOWER THE PRICE & I AGREED TO $5 TIP

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
You rated the service before I had a chance to do so. I will request a partial refund for you.

Have a great weekend.

Brandon