Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

Hello. I have an older mac notebook and it seem to be full.

Hello.
I have an older mac notebook and it seem to be full. I am not able to download any updates because there isn't enough space. I have tried to delete pictures and some other stuff I thought might clear up some room but it didn't work. Can you please give me an idea how I can clean out a substantial amount of space on this computer?
Thank you.
Hello Sir, Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. There is a freeware utility named CCleaner. Click here to download it. Install ccleaner and launch the app. With that app you can remove internet caches, temporary files and many more to free up disk space. Another free utility is Onyx. It also will help you to remove unwanted files and temporary files.

Also you should manually remove any unwanted and duplicate files to free up space.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks this is great. can you please tell me one for free spyware? currently, I have nothing.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

also, can you tell me how to do the Ccleaner, and spyware for a pc, also? I have windows 7.

Okay, you can download the PC version of ccleaner from here. For PCs, I like to recommend the best malware program named Malwarebytes. Click here to download malwarebytes. You only need to download its freeware version.

Clcik here to download the freeware version of ClamXav a well known security solution for mac.

Regards
Jins

Thank you very much for the positive rating. Remember us, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/ Now let me file this question as closed.

Regards
Jins