Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Importing Mails von Thunderbird to Apple Mail. Many Mails dont

Importing Mails von Thunderbird to Apple Mail. Many Mails don't get imported. Tried to install Eudora Mailbox Cleaner, but it won't work on Mountain Lion.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!
If the only way to get those emails is from Thunderbird.... that is if it was a POP account and they are no longer on the server then I would try Emailchemy. Let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike,

some of the mails didn't make it from the converted files to apple mail (I just got messages saying that the e-mail was loading (they never did load).

So I imported the individual .mbox folders into Apple Mail again. It seems to work so far.

Thanks again for the tip.

Great!! Thanks.