Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am the author and Creator, of Meeting The Coconut family,

Customer Question

I am the author and Creator, of Meeting The Coconut family, Now this is the second time I am ask for some type of help, I am hoping this time I"ll have some success. I am using photo program I am trying to do 3D Animation motion movie, I am having trouble Copying and pasting my own pictures characters its proper place, everything pertaining to all my works have been (R)right, I am looking some Talented person get my voice over started, so I be able to have voice instructions. Check out my web-site XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXX I'll be looking forward to A response Yours Truly, XXXXX XXXXX XX

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Can you clarify? What is the name of the program/app you are trying to copy from as well as the program you are attempting to paste into? Also please check that domain name it does not seem to exist:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am trying Copy and paste Micro soft word program it is their photo program,

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Sorry still not getting it... what "photo" program? Are you running on a Mac computer or Windows?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You could check out my web-site, just typing my name at google search,

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XX Author and then you see my everything about me, I am also LinkIn Please let me know What you think.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Ok but that really is not the question is it? What program are you trying to paste into, Word? What program are you trying to copy from? It seems you added an "i", that is why I could not find it:

clodomirogirauid.com

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
It seems we are having trouble communicating I will opt out. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The program that am trying to Copy and paste
is "aep AE" now if you can help me get my
Voice over and running using the same program, then I would feel better, having use this servers

Optional Information:
Product: iMac
Software (if necessary): Safari
What have you tried so far?: The Program that I am to using is call "aep -AE" movie photo i have Paste and copy 3 pictures, but now I am having trouble copy and pasting some more into its proper place, i already did a slide show , put since took picture of all side of each of my plush characters, I would like to paste them in front of a forest back ground and make a motion 3D Animation movie, I would like to add my Voice Over program so i can be able to hear the instructions. maybe you be able to add my Voice Over program, yours truly Clodomiro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

LIke I told you before the program that I am using is "aep-AE", now keep in mind that I haven't use up my 7 day yet! and I also haven't use up my 5 Questions, I have checked the service contact and that what they said.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I have opted out I am not familiar with that program, sorry.