Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

How to take screen shot in Windows on bootcamp on a Macbook

How to take screen shot in Windows on bootcamp on a Macbook Pro Retina?

I have tried shift+fn+f11 and various combinations including option, shift, and control. But it doesn't seem to take a screenshot. How do I do it? Maybe it's taking a screenshot but saving it in a strange place?

Thank you.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. After taking a screenshot, it's not actually saved yet. After taking a screenshot, then open Word program or Paint program (Start, All programs, Accessories, Paint), then paste, then save.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you

But I prefer to use a screenshot/screen capture program; the free ScreenHunter program is very good, which you can download and install at the website below:

http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunter-Free/3000-20432_4-10063246.html

(If you have windows 7, you can use the Snipping Tool from Start, All programs, Accessories, but I prefer the ScreenHunter program.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue.

Edit: It looks you've gone away, so I'm going offline for now also; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,