Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

Could someone tell me please if a Touch Screen Computer Table

Could someone tell me please if a Touch Screen Computer Table is wifi enabled?

Is it possible to connect your Ipad to the table and display everyything on the table?

Now for the big software/hardware $65,000 question :)

Is there software that would enable you to use the touch table as an enlarged Ipad so that you would click or swipe or double touch etc, and get exactly the same response if you were touching the Ipad?

Last question.

What touch tables are available in Australia? Please give some website addresses.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Everything I am commenting on is this Table which should be available in Australia

Click Me

It does have Wifi, and it is completely touch screen, so works like an iPad, just bigger.

Using iDisplay, you can display the iPad on the Table,

If you want interaction though, you are better to look at an app such as Teamviewer

This lets you use the iPad via the Table.

It is a very limited market, and currently, the only Table to consider is the one I am advising on the initial link I gave. Further Tables in Australia do not seem to be available.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you