Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

My computer wont accept my ipad mini as a wireless device.

Customer Question

My computer won't accept my ipad mini as a wireless device. States some registry issues. Is there some sort of download to fix this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Could be. Does iTunes see the iPad? That is the bigger question.You may need to reinstall iTunes.

Try that and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know how this came about, but I do not have a Mac computer. I am on a HP running windows 7. Rich

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Well Rich, iTunes is iTunes and the iPad is the iPad, both originate with Apple.
Both work with Windows.
I don't know as much about Windows, I do know Mac (two different things), I do know about Apple stuff.
I do suggest reinstalling iTunes and then restart your computer. Then try the iPad.
If you have an iTunes library it will not be affected with this operation, even if you have to remove iTunes first.
This will replace any registry that has been deleted or damaged.