Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

how do i sync our music from iTunes to our new iPhone

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Connect your iPhone to your PC via the USB cable. The first time you connect the iPhone you will be prompted to setup and sync.

You can setup specific sync options by clicking on the iPhone under devices on the left pane. On the right side you will see tabs, you can click on Music tab. Check the box sync Music and you can either sync all of the music in your iTunes library.

Or you can select certain genre, artist, albums or playlist by checking them off then click Apply. The music will then sync onto your iPhone.

Let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.