Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

kobo glow n613-kbo-b: cant connect from my mac to my kobo.

Customer Question

can't connect from my mac to my kobo. several months ago I lost all my files on my mac so an apple rep re set my files BUT I lost several files surprise one was kobo. all I get on my kobo is it asking for me to join network and enter a password, my husband set it up origanly and can't remember the password, I have bought several books last week but I am unable to download them from my kobo. Please keep answers simple as I am not good with computers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcomed to

My name is Nick. I will assist you with your issues.

Do you forget your Kobo's account name and password? Or is it asking you to connect to your home wifi network?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it is asking for an wpa/wpa2 password
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.

Your Kobo is trying to connect to internet. Do you know your home wifi password?

If yes, please enter your password. Your Kobo then will connect to internet and Kobo store. You will be able to download your purchased books through Library Sync.

Please reply to me if you have any troubles. Do not rate my answer yet. Only rate when your issue is resolved. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
trying to get wi-fi password thankyou
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.

If you do not know your wifi password, look for a label on your wifi router. There should be a KEY or WPA/WPA2 PSK. That is the password.

If there is no info on that, do you use any laptop or computer connecting to wifi now? I can help you retrieve your home wifi password.