Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

Can I get some help to enter and sign on to my new Apple iPad

Customer Question

Can I get some help to enter and sign on to my new Apple iPad 3
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.

NickMacExpert : Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com.My name is XXXX. X will assist you with your issues.
NickMacExpert : Did you have an AppleID yet?
Customer : no
NickMacExpert : Are you there?
Customer : Apple have suggested that they have sent an email with details of resetting password XXX not yet received
NickMacExpert : Sorry I do not see your typing.
Customer : I'll check my emails
NickMacExpert : I see your chat now
NickMacExpert : So you had AppleID but forgot password?
NickMacExpert : On your computer, open the browser and go to the URL below.
NickMacExpert : https://AppleID.apple.com
NickMacExpert : click Create an Apple ID
Customer : Is this my password XX get into the site?
NickMacExpert : if you already have an account but forgot password, click Reset your password XXXX.
Customer : My ipad says "email has been sent to provide info re sign in on email. email not yet received.
NickMacExpert : On your iPad, does it ask for AppleID and password?
NickMacExpert : Do you have any email and password XXX any iPad or iPhone?
NickMacExpert : what screen do you see on your iPad now?
NickMacExpert : Are you there?
Customer : Are you still there?
NickMacExpert : Yes
NickMacExpert : There is an issue with chat.
NickMacExpert : let me switch to Q&A format.
Customer : Says sign in with an apple id.
Customer : Where are you?
Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.

John,

Sorry for the issue with chat.

What do you see on your iPad now?

Have you ever used iPhone, iPad, or iTunes before?

Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.

John,

Sorry for the issue with chat.

What do you see on your iPad now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't used ipad or iphone or itunes b efore. This is my first attempt to log in to a new Ipad.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks John.

Then you will need to create a NEW AppleID account. CLICK HERE and complete the form. You can use your email address as AppleID.

When created the account, make sure to confirm your AppleID account. Check your email for the verification email. Click on the link to verify your account.

Then on your iPad, enter the account info that you just created. Follow the steps and setup your iPad.

CLICK HERE to see a video showing you how to setup your iPad.

If you have any troubles or need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick