Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Can I sync my iPhone 5 with Samsung RV511?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. What are you trying to sync the iPhone with the laptop?

Do you have the iTunes program installed on your computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have iTunes on the laptop, but I need to sync contacts and mail messages, it is for work and not play!

Sorry, do you have the latest iTunes version installed on your laptop?

Can you make sure the USB ports are working on your laptop? Try each the USB port. Plug in a USB drive and check.

So when you plug in the iPhone, then under Devices on the left in iTunes program, it does not see your iPhone?

Is there another cable or another computer you can test on?

Thank you

Do you still need help? I'm opening the issue to other Professionals as you are not available.

We can continue again any time if you still need help. Thank you
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel