Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My wife just bought me a new Rod Stewart Cd that I put on my

My wife just bought me a new Rod Stewart Cd that I put on my iTunes play list. I have a Macbook Pro with a CD slot and she has a macbook Air with no CD slot. She would like to get it on her Itunes Library as well. I don't want to mix our two Libraries together. How do I get it on hers? I have external Hard drives. She has a usb port?
After you import it into your library right click on one of the tracks and go to Show in Finder the files should all be there in one folder. Drag those to your external drive to copy them and then plug that drive into hers and she can drag them to her library. Let me know if you get stuck.
Make sure she has Copy to iTunes Media checked in iTunes / Preferences / Advanced.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I appreciate it. Mission accomplished!

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above. If you are not satisfied, please don't Rate to Finish and Reply to Expert and let me know what I can do to change that. Thanks.