Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

How do I start to learn how to make Apps for IOS and Andreoid.

How do I start to learn how to make Apps for IOS and Andreoid. Can you recommend some good software or websites?

Kind Regards
Bengt Fjellberg

Thank you for contacting I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

If you are not familiar with the Tools and how to create a app. I recommend first taking a course to learn a little how it all works.

Here is a course which teaches you about the Tools used to create a app in Android and iOS.

Click here>>>Course

Another site you can try out for free is the site uses more of a template form to create a app.

Let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,