Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

Final Cut Pro issue

I need help with a issue I'm having with my Final Cut Pro software

Hi, Thanks a lot for posting your query here. I am Jins here to assist you. Please open

~/Library/Application Support/Final Cut Studio/Motion/Templates folder. Then delete everything in there. Now, try to open FCP.

If it not helps, try the following

1. Control click the Motion App and choose Show Package Contents from the contextual menu.
2. Go to the Frameworks/Ozone.framework/ folder.
3. Delete the file called "Ozone".
4. Go to the Frameworks/Ozone.framework/Versions/A/ folder. Pressing Alt and Command keys together than click and drag the file "Ozone" to the "Frameworks/Ozone.framework/" folder, creating an alias from the original Ozone file.

Now open the Final Cut Pro and I hope it will work

Let me know the result.

Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Worked perfectly!

Hi Sir, Happy to hear it worked. Thank you very much for the positive rating. Remember us, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to Now let me file this question as closed.