Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot download and install the latest version of flash player.

I cannot download and install the latest version of flash player. When attempting to install a message on my screen tells me to close several programs that are not running. Should I take my laptop into a Best Buy store?
Restart the computer then go here and try again:

get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike; My computer is an HP PC with Windows 7.

I followed your instructions and the installation stalls followed by a message that tells me to close G Player and Internet Explorer.

alex

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried but the installation stops with the message close g player and internet explorer.

I have also shut off my HP PC with Windows 7 and removed the battery. after 60 seconds I installed the battery and started my computer.

alex

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike; By the way my laptop is an HP PC with Windows 7.
I followed your instructions and the installation stops with a screen message to close Gplayer and
Internet explorer.
alex

Sorry internet problem. Try using Firefox and just paste that Url into the address bar don't open IE.

get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks mike it worked