Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Trying to fix an attachment problem on Outlook I was advised

Trying to fix an attachment problem on Outlook I was advised to clear cache. When I did this I seem to have lost all my address book on my outlook email for all the options of To:, CC, and BCC: when sending an email. Also I never did get my attachment problem fixed. I cannot even find a way to start a new address book or recover what I have lost.I am on a MAC using Firefox. Can I get any MAC help from Get an Answer?
Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have never heard of screen sharing but it sounds doable if it is secure. I'm quite computer illiterate.

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=d97caeec-90ea-4503-a2a5-fcde079de97c&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Thank you.

All is working now.