Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

Please, I have tried against all odds to acquire angry birds

Customer Question

Please, I have tried against all odds to acquire angry birds for my children on my I pad as well as my I phone. Where am I going wrong. It tells me it's not available in South Africa and yet all my clients tell us about it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Sorry to hear that you are not able to download the angry birds from the South African store. If you are not able to download, it means that itunes store has not yet have angry birds for download from the South African store.

I read a lot of discussion forums and many people are having this issue.

However, don't worry. You can download the free version of angry birds from any other store - such as UK or US.

If you have a different email address, you can create a free UK/US itunes account with that. The following document will help you do that.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534

Once you create the account, you can download from that store (but only the free apps. To purchase something from those stores, you would need that country's credit card).

Let me know if you find any difficulty and I am ready to walk you through the steps.

PS: You can also write to the itunes store and let them know about the issue. To write to the itunes store, go to

www.apple.com/support/itunes

Then click on "contact support" to the bottom left.

Thank You
Vinod