Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Lower part of Screen of ipad2 has gotten cracked. The ipad

Lower part of Screen of ipad2 has gotten cracked. The ipad still works. Would like to replace screen or put some type of tape on it to avoid cracked screen hurting child. What options are available?
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

For the short term, you could affix a screen protector to the screen, that will help prevent it from cracking further, and should also keep it user safe.. But eventually you will want to replace the screen.

Below, is a linkto the type of screen protector im referring to.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin