Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

possible to retrieve files deleted using roxio when trying

possible to retrieve files deleted using roxio when trying to copy a cd
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

What type of files were deleted.. And where were those files deleted from..( such as a program, or from what folder on your mac? )
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the files were deleted from the cd i was attempting to copy...there are only 2 folders on the cd now; acroread and amend, both are empty

That may represent an issue.

Its entirely possible to recover the deleted files Jeff.. But you have to use specially made software to do so.. And that software isnt free.

Below, is one example of said software

http://www.stellarinfo.com/mac-software/cd-dvd-recovery-mac.php

This can recover files deleted from cd's..

Stellar CD DVD Data Recovery recovers the deleted, lost or inaccessible data from any severely damaged/scratched optical media. Along with single session, multi session data, the software recovers the data written by various packet writing software, such as Drag To Disk, InCD, DLA, Direct CD etc.

This will work to recover the files.. If you have any further questions, please ask.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin