Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just recently had the logic board and screen replaced on

Customer Question

I just recently had the logic board and screen replaced on my phone from a cracked screen and water damage. I got the phone back and it worked just fine for a day then was powered off when I woke up the next day. It then would only stay turned on and in searching for network mode with a charger plugged into the wall only. I had the battery replaced due to this issue, and once again got the phone back working in perfect condition and it is now doing the SAME thing again. Any ideas what else this could be? I have gone through all the reset steps, etc. already.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
I have found that doing a Restore does not actually put a clean system on the iPhone and even iCloud backups can be corrupt. I had to put the phone in DFU mode then set up as new phone it will bring your old purchased apps and music back but certain items will be lost like text messages, voice messages, etc.. You can back those up using and app like PhoneView and you can acess them offline but you can't put them back on the phone. This worked for me let me know
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Why did you rate me Poor Service this answer is actually directly from Apple? Did you try that? What is the problem?