Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

If you are familiar with EZ-Dock connected to a Mac OS 10.8

Customer Question

If you are familiar with EZ-Dock connected to a Mac OS 10.8 and how to troubleshoot a 3TB hard drive that is intermittently being recognized by the computer, please help. I will pay $50 using PayPal if someone can solve this problem.
-K.M. Raisz, Boston
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there: Please cancel the question. Thank you. Kate