Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
15873684

macbook pro problelm screen flashes colors the computer drop

macbook pro problelm screen flashes colors the computer drop of my bed. is it exixpensive to f
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

What model macbook do you have?

On the underneath of the macbook, next to where is says Assembled in China or Taiwan, it will list the model#. Please let me know this info

Do you see an Apple icon as it boots up or just flashing colors?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This is my daughters machine and i do not have it here, She dropped off her bead, it is a macbook pro from 2009 it just flashes colors, no logo do not know if it is trying to start up. could something have come loose or broken, it is out of all service agreement and need to know if it is worth fixing.

thank you!
It is definately work fixing. It could be the cable between the screen and the main board came loose. It could also be loose ram. That would not be expensive. The only expensive part would be if they said it was the main logic board. I'm posting a link below for Apple Repair places. Click on your location and it will tell you one in your area and they can give you an exact price.

https://locate.apple.com/country
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can not rate you if the links do not take you to the correct place.