Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

my I pad screen has frozen

my I pad screen has frozen

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

You will have to restore the iPhone to a base firmware install, which will erase everything on the iPhone, but you can later restore the contents of the iPhone to a backup that you have on the computer (the same computer you used in the past to sync the phone with):
- Press and hold the top power button until the iPhone turns off
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you have been using the phone and iTunes with
- Hold down the HOME button on the front while pressing the Power button (continue holding the home button)
- Continue to hold the HOME button until you see the "Connected to iTunes" message
- In the Summary tab, click Restore and follow the prompts. (THIS WILL ERASE everything on the iPhone and make it just as it was when you first purchased the phone).
- Once that is complete, right click the iPhone listing in the left panel of the iTunes window
- Choose "Restore from Backup"
- Choose a backup date and restore.

Now your iPhone will be back up and have all the restored information from your last sync.

If this does not help, then you may have to considering bringing it into a repair shop or replacing it.

If you have any questions, I am available to continue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason thanks and i assume you are talking about my I Pad as this is where the problem is

Hello Amanda,

Yes, that is what I was referring to.

- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still dont want to work or restore backup

What does that mean? Were you able to finish the restore?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont want to restore backup give me a error im trying to sync now and will ask again to restore backup i have already tried twice

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that would be great , i am on a remote laptop

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=4badded3-848b-4a35-a206-dd3edecc5055&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Thank you.