Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

dont have more details just ne3d to delete my mail and it

Customer Question

don't have more details just ne3d to delete my mail and it will not delate
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2.7 GHZIntel core i5

4 GB 1333 MHZDDr3

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

I want you to check some things that may or may not be affecting the situation. I am required to post any procedure as an Answer even if it is just a diagnostic test, so please ignore the Rate to Finish box and Reply to Expert after you have tried that.

Restart the computer while holding the Command and R keys to boot to Recovery HD partition, when it boots select the Disk Utility and Continue. Then select Macintosh HD on the left and first Verify Disk on the right and if that is OK Repair Permissions. If Verify Disk is not OK try to Repair Disk.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
I'm not offline I removed your duplicate message. Let me know if you get this. Did you try the Disk Utility?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Are you checking your email?