Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Hello dear I want to buy gems for my game with my credit card

Hello dear
I want to buy gems for my game with my credit card but I can not!actuality I did it 2 times about 2 days ago!
Please let me know what is the problem?
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

First, a quick note about the service here and how you and I will interact.

As long as you click the reply button, I will continue to work with you until we figure out the issue and resolve it. While it’s not always possible to achieve a positive solution in all situations, most of the time we can resolve the issue through active communication and patience.

To work towards resolving the issue, I may need to ask you for some further information; please respond as clearly as you can with as many details as you feel will help me to understand the issue.

Once I have gathered enough information I will send an answer. Please wait to fill out the survey or rate the answer until we have determined that it has solved your issue. Also, when / if we do resolve the issue please do not forget to rate the answer, as that’s the only way that I receive any credit for assisting you today.

What specific website and game is it that you want to buy Gems on?

And what error is it giving you when you try?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kingdom age

when I want to buy gems server say: your request can not be complete!

at what points does it give you that message.. When you very first tap the button to buy gems, or does it say so after your payment info has been entered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes,but they don't take from my account just they say go to iTunes support

Thanks, most likely Itunes support has put a hold on your itunes account so that you cant make further purchases to the game...

What you will need to do is have itunes support call you, or call them and have them unblock your account..

Heres how to do so, click t his link

Then click purchases , billing and redemptions.

Then click " unable to purchase from itunes store", then click continue.

Scroll down to more options, and then click "talk to apple support now"

Then, fill in your name, email and phone number and Apple support will call you.

When they call, let them know that your itunes account wont let you make purchases, and the game your playing and attempting to make those purchases on.. Say that your account seems to be blocked from making further purchases..

It shouldnt take them but a few minutes to unblock the account once they have verified you as the owner..

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.. But once you have unblocked and verified your account with the Itunes store support people, you should then be able to continue purchasing gems..

::Reminder:: Please use the “reply” button to continue the conversation. You are only required to rate when you feel I have assisted you, also please wait to fill out the survey until we have achieved a solution. When rating, please use the the top three faces ( Ok to Excellent). If you feel the need to rate my service with the bottom two faces, please take a moment and send me a reply first so that I can understand how to better assist you. I work to assist you based on good faith, and only receive credit for helping you when you choose to rate with the top three faces. I receive no credit from lower ratings and they reflect very poorly upon me.

Thank you~