Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Cannot access my email account on yahoo. I can get to my

Hi, A new issue happened this afternoon. I can get to my yahoo mail account but can't read any emails or access any of the options, i.e. delete spam or trash, open folders, create an email to send, open contacts etc.

I can do everything on yahoo-mail on my tablet, but not on my Macbook.

Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the email issue. Yahoo email is up and down today. How is it going? Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check/fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm back. I shut down the computer and tried again and still no luck in opening emails in my yahoo account.

Please click on the website below and allow the screenconnect program to run, so I can chat with you and help directly:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=a0e461d6-a5d5-4103-980f-25fadaf57261&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. Please rate my service. Thank you very much.