Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Customer Question

HI Dan,
I am needing to put informative and high resolution movies on you tube.

This is what IS WORKING fine for me: Using my HD camcorder and importing to Imovie and then to youtube..all of this is no problem and very good resolution.

What is NOT WORKING is that I also wish to "splice in" a Keynote presentation into my film in IMovie as well. I have no problem getting the presentation into IMovie and then to you tube, but the resolution of the movie (the Keynote portion) is poor.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional, dpean a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks guys, but since I did not hear back in a timely fashion, I have sorted out my issues at this point, thank you anyway....