David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc, H.Dip, Apple Certified

Hi I am trying to play a game on facebook and its prompts

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to play a game on facebook and it's prompts me to use adobe flashplayer for 3D. I also do not know my adobe password, I do not recall using it before, Am able to start a whole new account?
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX, XXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.

This sounds like the password XXX your device, not Adobe or Safari.

Please click the Apple menu, open 'About This Mac' and list what it says for:

Mac OS X:

Processor:

Memory:

Sincerely,
David.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi David, I will type this word for word

OS X 10.8.3

Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR

Hope this helps Patricia

Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.
Hi Patricia,

This just sounds like the account password, your Mac probably logs in automatically without needed in a password. Am I right?

Thanks for your patience :)

David.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes it does David

Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.

Having trouble with login on my Mac myself, so I am typing on my iPad. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for nearing with me.

I will give you the steps to reset now, but just bear with me, I want to send this to notify you of the delay, thanks.

David.
Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.
Hi Patricia,

Shut down the Mac and when you power it on hold Command - R.

Choose Utilities.

Choose Password XXXXX utility.

Chose your account name and a new password, and quit.

Quit Installer too if it appears, and reboot to Desktop.

Now your password XXXXXX not be rejected as it was before.

If not please don't rate yet, and get back to me to let me know.

Sincerely,
David.
Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.
Hi Patricia,

Did that work to reset your password? Are you stuck on any step?

I can help you with it step by step. Please let me know thank you.

Yours sincerely,
David.