Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I just bought a canon pixma mx452 printer and Im trying to

Customer Question

I just bought a canon pixma mx452 printer and I'm trying to print from my Gmail app on my ipad and iphone, how do I do it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the printing issue. First, please download and install Google Chrome browser on your computer:
https://www.google.com/chrome

Then set up google cloud print on Google Chrome; please see steps at:
https://support.google.com/cloudprint/answer/1686197?rd=1
(make sure to use the same google/gmail account you are using)

, then when you view a message in Gmail app, tap on the small triangle, then select the Print option, then you can print to google cloud printer.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will that only work on my laptop? Or will I be able to print from my iPad and iPhone as well? I don't really want chrome on my laptop as I use Firefox and keep my laptop very clean with as little on it as possible. Please confirm that by putting chrome on my laptop, this will ensure that I can print from my iPad and iPhone from anywhere. Thanks.
Sorry, Chrome has to be set up on your laptop/computer in order to set up the printer online, but you can still use your Firefox. Then continue my steps, then it will let you print from your iPad and iPhone. Please let me know if there is any issue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

You've given me a negative feedback, but did not reply back to me at all. Please give me a chance to continue resolving the issue for you. Did you try my all my steps yet? Are you stuck at any step?

The main instructions are at:

Please do not rate my service until everything is done; please just reply via this web page; I will help until the issue is resolved. Thank you,

It's been a week. Do you still need help?

Thank you

I'm sorry. You've rated me with bad service again, but you've never replied back, so that I can help further. I've provided the instructions; are you stuck at any step? Would you like to continue or not?

I can only help further if you reply.

Edit: I'm opening the issue to other Professions if you'd like to work with another professional. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It doesn't work. I've tried everything you told me to do and it's still not working.
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away with your Mac issue, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Lindie
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I've already called the "geek squad" from best buy and have them scheduled to come in. I sure hope Minot paying for this as it did nothing for me.