Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

WHAT TO DO hi , i just got my mba back it was stolen and got

hi , i just got my mba back it was stolen and got pawned but the person who pawned it really messed it up and i dont have any of the software the keyboard is missing 2 keys and i cant click on anything with the trackpad the messed with the keyboard so the shortcut keys are all messed up i just want to delete it and start new but not sure how
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

What version of OS X was on the MBP?

The keys can be bought on eBay for replacing, they just snap on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi dan it has SL

Do you have the SL install disk? That would make it easy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it was in the bag with the mba and there is a window i cant get to close on the desktop it wont move at all it stays on top of everything

What does it say? Or is it blank? I suggest a pram reset to start , it may get things mostly working again.

To do a PRAM reset, you need to restart your machine and hold down these 4 keys all together at the same time.
‘Option’, ‘Command (Cloverleaf or Apple)’, ‘R’ and 'P' all together at the same time.
Keep them down until you hear 4 startup chimes, this is the sound that your computer makes when it starts up, it is like a boonngg. The screen should also cycle from white to black and then back to white along with the chimes.
The sound should also get louder.

This resets all of the system buses on your computer, USB, FireWire, display, ethernet and your keyboard/mouse/trackpad.
This will correct many faults but not necessarily yours.

Give that a try and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

3/4 of the screen is grey and a 1/4 is white with the apple in the middle grey

I don't think I can do much. I do recommend taking it in for service. It sounds like there are some real issues with the hardware.

I think it may have internal damage that only a tear down will expose.

Wish I could be of more help.