Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.
63271161

Hi, I accidently pressed a button that deleted ALL my photos

Hi, I accidently pressed a button that deleted ALL my photos and I was just trying to delete one. Are they gone forever or is there a secret restore option? Thank you! Patty
Hi Patty and welcomed to JustAnswer.com.

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your issues.

Do you use Mac or Windows computer?

And the photos were on the camera's SD memory card?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not very savvy so I'm on Windows. The photos were on the card and I was reviewing them when I accidently deleted all.

Thanks so much Patty.

CLICK HERE to download and install Recuva. Run after installed. Select the memory card and the program will try to recover your photos.

Please let me know if this answer will work out. If does not work or you have any questions/concerns, do not rate yet! Click on Reply to Expert to reply so we can continue to work on this issue. Thank you!

Nick

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I will give this a try, but I do not currently have my USB cord to plug the camera into the computer. I'll get it and proceed, so will get back to you with my rating as soon as I find out how it goes!

Thanks Patty. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nick,

Got the USB and hooked into the computer; but the recova wouldn't scan my camera. So, we took out the media card and looked into it but all is gone, no photos. It was worth a try, though, thanks much and I was satisfied with your efforts. Best regards, Patty

You are welcomed Patty.

You can try Pandora Recovery program. CLICK HERE to see more details. Download and install it. Run and see if it will be able to recover your photos on the memory card.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick