Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I return my iPad from the US App Store to the Ireland

How do I return my iPad from the US App Store to the Ireland app store

Hi Richard and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

We can try to change the store in different way. On your iPad, goto this website :

Tap Ireland option from that website and that will allow you to switch the store back to Ireland. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Hi Richard,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't need any further help. The information you gave me was excellent and solved the problem. Your assistance was very much appreciated. regards, Richard