Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

My toolbar for Safari disappeared above the address bar. I

My toolbar for Safari disappeared above the address bar. I do not have the red circle to click to get out of Safari.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

From what you are describing, it sounds like safari is in full screen mode. What happens when you press the ESC key located in the upper left corner?

Appleologist :

You can also place your mouse in the upper right corner. You will see 2 arrows pointing towards each other. Click on those arrows

Appleologist :

If Safari is not in full screen mode, let me know so we can try to reset safari

Appleologist :

.

Customer:

Hello, Michelle,

Customer:

When I press the escape key, it makes the screen small, and the red circle appears as it always does. That is how I have been using in Internet. Then, I click on the two arrows to get the full screen. There is a way to reset Safari, but it did not work.

Appleologist :

Thanks for the additional information. Keep safari out of full screen mode. Place you curser at the bottom right corner of safari until you see a double headed arrow. Drag the screen to the appropriate size.

Customer:

I may lose you. When it asks me if I want to leave this page, I usually do. Here's hoping!

Appleologist :

Have you tried to drag the bottom right corner before resetting safari?

Customer:

Michelle, you are wonderful. That was so simple, yet I never would have thought to do that. It seems to be just fine. Thank you so much.

Appleologist :

We are currently experiencing some system issues with our site. I will respond as soon as the site is back up