Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I did an update of Adobe earlier this week (Tues.?) and now

I did an update of Adobe earlier this week (Tues.?) and now every movie image i click on I either get nothing or the message "blocked plug in." How do I fix this (or restore it back to before the update)?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the Flash Player plugin is not installed properly or get corrupted. First, uninstall Flash Player from your Mac. See here :

After uninstalling the flash player, download and install latest version from here :

Then go here :

If Flash Player is installed properly, it will show a rolling ball and shows a message that Flash Player is installed on this system.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I'm in the process of doing it. However, I have to exit AOL (quit) to uninstall, so I'm about to lose this thread of contact with you. How do I resume this contact?

Hi Greg, Add a bookmark of this page, so we won't lose our connection and you can get back to me via that bookmark. If that didn't work, then I want you to try flash player in other browsers like Firefox or Chrome

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had trouble with the whole bookmarking thing, but I've successfully uninstalled and then re-installed, and things seem to be back to where they were -- no "blocked plug in" messages. Thanks very much!

You're most welcome Greg. If everything is working fine and if you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Postively.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Hi Greg,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,