John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

I have tried to open my firstedge program and a status" panel

I have tried to open my firstedge program and a 'status" panel comes up on the screen stating that "please wait while your'e company file is confirmed" and that's the way it stays unti I quit the program. Can someone explain how to repair this, many thanks, Rhoss
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

If your company file is having a problem being confirmed online, then you may try to reactivate offline.

This can be done by

Quitting FirstEdge

Unplugging your network cable or disconnect from your internet connection

Then, launching FirstEdge again.

When you start FirstEdge without the internet connected, you should be presented with an option to confirm your company file by phone. The on-screen instructions should advise of a phone number and the process to follow for your area.

For many, the phone number listed is an automated service for confirming your file and is available 24/7.

If you continue to have questions on this topic, just reply back to this discussion prior to rating. I will be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question and if so please don't forget to positively rate my service .

Thanks and good luck,