Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPad 2 and saw at settings that there was an up date

I have an iPad 2 and saw at settings that there was an up date and clicked it by 'intake. Now my iPad is stuck and cannot use it at all. When it reached the place saying that update completed except for few more steps it next went to password. Imtriedmboth the initial passwords and new one but still says that it is incorrect. I can't use the iPad at all it is simple stuck and I cannot open anything. Imam doing this from new iPad mini which I now have for college exams only. Please help.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it asking for the Wireless Password XXXXX the Apple ID password ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried chnging pssword but not successful

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is looking for pple id pssword

You can skip that step, can't you see a Skip this step option in there ? Do you have access to a PC ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that worked and working again. Thankyou for your help

You're most welcome Breda:) If the old Apple ID is not working properly, you can contact iTunes Support and have them reset the password XXXXX you. You can contact iTunes Support from here : https://expresslane.apple.com/ServiceOptionAction.action

Or you can setup a new Apple ID from here : https://appleid.apple.com

Then you can use that Apple ID with your iPad.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Positively.

Best Regards,
HI Breda,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,