Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.
63271161

After a airflight my I-pad is frozen, what can I do

Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the iPad issue. Have you tried to restart/reboot the iPad yet: Please press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

If it does not work, please reply, so I can help further. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tried it, no good

I'm sorry, is there any power/light at all?

If you connect the iPad to the computer, does it show up under Devices in iTunes program (restore it if it shows up)?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The I-pad doesn't show in computer I-tunes

I'm sorry, the iPad may be damaged. Was the iPad dropped or hit something?

Can you try:

• Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes program on your computer (make sure you iTunes program is up to date.)
  • On the iPad , press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After about 10 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITIiGswjFI

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Went through the whole restore process after downloading I-tunes 11.0.2 after 1 hour restore got message, - I-pad could not be restored and unknown error, 1602

I'm sorry, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or mac computer? If you disconnect the iPad from the computer, then turn it back on now, then what happens?

Also, are you able to go to the iTunes store in the iTunes program on the computer?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Got windows xp, nothing showing on the I-pad

Can you open My Computer ,then go to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\
, then open the item hosts with notepad, then tell me any line that does not have the character # XXXXX front.

Can you try disabling and/or uninstalling the antivirus/security program from the computer, then try to restore the iPhone again?

• Click OK or Restore.

Please reply when you are available to continue. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the last line, 127.0.0 local host does not have #

• Click OK or Restore.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tried all your suggestions, same result, I-pad cannot be restored, same error message

I'm really sorry, if you have another computer, you can try, but I'm out of suggestions. Please do not wait or rate; you will get an email/reply when there is another suggestion. Thank you
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com.

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your issues.

Quick question: Please connect your iPad to Wall charger. Does it charge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No indication, no lights

Thanks for your reply.

It looks like a battery or Power issue. Since this is a hardware issue, you can bring your iPad to a local Apple store so they can take a look at your iPad. Please make sure to call them and make an appointment before going to the store.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Nick
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience: Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.