Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have new MacBook pro with Retina display. On my previous

I have new MacBook pro with Retina display. On my previous station I had a setup with BootCamp partition which had Windows 7 installed on it. I want to transfer everything from my 2011 iMac to my new MacBook Pro including BootCamp partition so I don't have to reinstall Windows 7 and all the Apps I have installed in there. I have used migration assistant but it would not transfer BootCamp partition. Any suggestions?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Apple's Migration Assistant won't transfer Bootcamp Partition. You have to use third party cloning applications like WinClone. See here :

WinClone is not a free software. It costs $19.99 for Individual License

Since your Macbook Pro have new CPU and Architecture which is different from your old iMac, I'd recommend to create fresh Bootcamp partition and install Windows 7 on your Mac. So there won't be any compatibility issues, like driver problems. When you clone Windows 7 from your old iMac to new Macbook Pro it is possible that the cloned Windows might not work properly on your new Mac.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Hi Igor,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,