Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am in the process of downloading a tv series from itunes

Customer Question

I am in the process of downloading a tv series from itunes to my ipad and have downloaded some of it to my main computer so now would like to delete it from my IPAD. I have tried synchronising but this hasn't worked. I have now inadvertently pressed the icloud and it is now downloading them all over again! Please help as I am in a right muddle now!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you want to delete it from your iPad, first cancel the download process (just disconnect the WiFi to cancel it). Then on your iPad, goto Settings > General > Usage and tap Videos. You can find the TV Series or all the Videos there. Slide to left/right with your finger on the video and a Delete button will appear over it. Tap it to delete it.

Or tap the Edit button and tap the red - icon left to the videos to delete them.

Rmember, When you sync from your iTunes on your computer, make sure "Sync Videos/Movies" option is checked under Videos/Movies tab next to Summary, Apps, Info etc tabs.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I click on video i get a list "start playing" closed captioning" and then home sharing. I can only find my tv series in ITunes!

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
On the TV shows, just tap and hold down your finger and small x icon will appear on it. Tap it to delete.

Or just swipe your finger over the TV Shows and a Delete button will appear.

Did that work ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I have tried that several times and that doesn't work either !

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
That is strange. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes. In iTunes, select TV Shows tab. Enable "Sync TV Shows" option (ignore if already enabled), uncheck the TV Shows you want to delete and click Apply or Sync button.

If that didn't work, disable "Sync TV Shows" option in iTunes and click Sync or Apply button. This will delete all TV Shows from your iPad. Then enable it back and then sync again. This will download all TV Shows from your iTunes to your iPad. Did that work Joanne ?