Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

it has frozen. cannot turn off. closing the case doesnt w

it has frozen. cannot turn off. closing the case doesn't work

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make sure, are you using an iPad ? If so, what does it shows now ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes an ipad wi-fi 16gb

Thanks Mary. First we can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until it show the Apple logo. When you see the Apple Logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up.

( Home button is the round button in the front and the Power button is the Sleep/Wake button on the top right)

Please let me know if that didn't work Mary, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Hi Mary,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,