Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

We are trapped in password XXXXX We need it so complex that

We are trapped in password XXXXX We need it so complex that it is not easy to break into which means that it is also difficult to remember, making it necessary to undesirably write it down some place.

Is there a way to create a "hot key" or Macro so that pressing a key combination would automatically type the password XXXXX matter which program is asking for it? It seems like it should be relatively simple to do such as Fn-Shift-P to just produce the keystrokes into the desired field.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

You have to ask yourself what the purpose of a password XXXXX It is like a bank vault combination, someone has to know it or the vault stays closed.
Too complex, toast to remember, too easy and you have everyone inside.
An app to auto input defeats the entire purpose of the password.
If you have stuff so sensitive that it is beyond top-secret then encrypt it then encrypt the encryption.
Trouble is then it may be out of your reach.

What you are asking for is not at all practical, it will only led to more problems down the road.

So, no there does not exist an app like that for less that the high six figures and then you have to deal with the NSA.

Hope that helps.