Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have downloaded a number of fun free apps, however Somehow

I have downloaded a number of fun free apps, however Somehow I have turned off the sound when using an app. Example. Angry Birds has no sound Even when I check the settings on individual apps and the setting says the app sound is on. I checked overall settings and think they are on. For example I have click noise on as i type this question. Game apps are no fun without the sound! Help?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this is a iPhone, iPod or iPad ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
First make sure you didn't turn on the Mute switch on the side of your iPad, above the Volume buttons.

Does this affected all of your Apps ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it appears to affect all my apps. Also. I am new to iPad and am looking for the mute button. The iPad is in a smart case. Help?
See picture below;
We can reset your iPad and see if that works or not.

Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until it show the Apple logo. When you see the Apple Logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. That worked. I need to smarten up. I must have somehow turned it off. Thanks for the help.
You're most welcome and Glad I could help you :)

If you have any questions or would like any addtional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Positively.

Best Regards,
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,